Archive for 'news'
…to the new Imagine Photography. A new year and a new look!
I have done some thinking over the holiday period and spent some quality time contemplating what makes me happy. As a result I have decided on a new direction for my business. Or, at least, a “getting rid of” some of the old and keeping the stuff I really love to do.
So Imagine Photography will no longer photograph weddings, engagements or events. I will focus my time and attention on lifestyle (casual, candid, spontaneous) portraits of children (6 months to 16 years) and their families.
What you can expect:
- Kid’s photography – specialist children’s photographer
- Beach, park and outdoors locations
- Covering all of Sydney’s northern suburbs (I LOVE shooting on any of the northern beaches)
- Casual, candid, spontaneous, “real life” images
- Fun and games
- Memories to treasure for a lifetime
- Highest quality prints and products
So if that suits you, give me a call to book a session